Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday rundown...100th post



It's Saturday and the house is quiet. I have Brody down for a nap, the big boys watching "Indiana Jones, and heartburn, can't win 'em all. I am thrilled that February is here and hoping that the puke cloud that has been hovering over our house will GO AWAY. Jack was a helpless victim again on Thursday and Friday and this mom is praying for some healthy children. If I have to wash his blasted comforter ONE MORE TIME...I think I will just puke myself. So what do you do with a sick kid, 2 spazzy brothers and rainy weather? Why...you address valentines for hours on end! Friday was a very loooooooooooooong day.




I guess when the thrill is gone from sneaking valentines you opt for the "cheeze it" snack packs. Yea, his obedience is stunning isn't it?!







Onto the house...we now have all windows AND our roof is complete.The plumbers are coming on Wed. to due their thing and each week we get further along. I'm anxious to actually see Kyle tomorrow.....for you see...Sunday is a day of rest.











O.k. so this is actually my 100th post...crazy, I didn't realize I could blah blah blah so much. Maybe I'll come up with a little something more exciting than house updates and puke reports for my 101st post. Stay tuned!

7 comments:

kir said...

Happy 100th Post, Super Sis!! At school, sometimes they do exciting things for their 100th day, like do math games involving 100 m & m"s, or craft projects with 100 Apple Jacks, etc. My Kylie's teacher informed them that they will not be doing anything fun for their 100 day commemoration, they are too old for.....fun things?? As long as all of the fun can be wiped out of everything by 2nd grade, whew!!
The homestead is progressing so nicely!! The windows, the roof, all in their proper places--hooray!!
Sorry about the continual puking, but hey--who doesn't love a clean comforter?!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Happy 100th post! Love the house pics, and as far as what to do with rainy weather and sick kids...get a babysitter and then leave. I mean it's good birth control and that does everybody good.

Emily Kern said...

Happy 100th post! I have enjoyed each and every one of them! Here's to 100 more and a little less puking!

Tfamily said...

Love the house updates, even though I get a birds eye view of it. We are excited to finally get neighbors who love us, well at least like us. Even though you will join the ranks of be despised like us. But misery loves company. Did I tell you I have my telescope trained at your house. So don't be running around your house in your skivies when you move in.

Angie Penrose said...

Hey there! Hope the puke bug is gone. That is never fun! Your house is looking great! How fun!

Molly said...

I need to get back on the blogging band wagon! 100 posts??? I must take a moment of silence. Congrats! Hope the boys feel better soon!

Shannon said...

Wow your house is really coming along. It is already so beautiful, my goodness what a lot of work. Have fun and good luck.