Monday, April 7, 2008

The CUTEST 4 year old I know


This is my Cole. He is 4 years old today..hard to believe. I can't begin to express how much I love this little guy. He's one of those "sweet souls" that I simply adore. I take him with me wherever I go (not simply cause he's only 4 and that would be neglectful and foolish to leave him unattended,) but because he is such an easy going doll head that's fun to be around. He's the ultimate errand runner wither. He even lets me try on things IN THE DRESSING room...I kid you not. He is just a joy to be around, 98.3% of the time and I dread when he goes to Kindergarten next year...all day :(

He puts up with a lot-Always has(dealing with
# 1 and # 3.....especially #1!

He has excellent listening skills.


He's a SuPeR sleuth and crime fighter.




He adores Jack!

And Brody for that matter!



He's just my super sweet, obedient, hilarious, handsome, little buddyand brother who can't say his R's but that's o.k. for now...cause it sounds so cute with his high pitched voice. Happy Birthday Cole Henry...You are LoVed!!
Note: Another dear soul was born on this day a mere 32 years ago..my sweet friend Emily Louise, Happy Birthday to you!













































5 comments:

Emily Kern said...

You are the best! Happy birthday to that sweet little guy! It is a great day to have been born on!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Cole! What adorable pictures. I absolutely love the one with the super-hero mask. Awesome.

yennu said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Cole dear, happy days will come to you all year. If we had a wish then it would be a happy, happy birthday to you from me (us)!! xoxo Madsen's

Cassie Jensen said...

Big happy birthday hugs from all of us Jensen's. We're hoping you have a dvd player in your car- because we got a fun gift for your big #4! Yeah! I hope the party was full of giggles and treats! Lucky Mom, lucky boys!

kir said...

love this kid!-xoxo-Kir