Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mr. SEVEN

I've said it before and I'll say it again....I'd have 10 more kidlets if they'd all be like Cole. This guy right here.....the one in desperate need of new seasonally appropriate pjs....the one turning SEVEN tomorrow... is simply the best!!
It's Cole's magic.. 7 on the 7th.. birthday tomorrow so we will be celebrating all...day...long!!! We've got big plans: pancakes with syrup drizzled like a seven on top (nice idea Cole), family jumping at a jumpy place, and dinner at the restaurant with all the animals on the walls.."you know that looks like grandpa's house..." -another fabulous idea birthday boy!

Everyone..and I mean EVERYONE loves Cole. He's kind and smart and quietly hilarious. A perfect combination. How lucky am I to be his mom?!

Happy Happy Birthday my handsome Mr. Seven.....we all simply adore you!

2 comments:

jessica said...

I hope his day was super! My kids are still wearing Christmas pi's too. If it would get warm I could get rid of the darn things!

Molly Dukeman said...

7 already? Crazy! Hey, I noticed that my link is going to my old blog. The new one is: thedukemans.blogspot.com