Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kindred spirits, Lovely weather, and Star Wars....

The 10 charming children...
  My favorite kindred spirit Emily and I have been friends since the 2nd grade. Now that...is a long time! I simply adore her and unfortunately do not get to see her nearly enough. Thank heavens for spring breaks, brave mothers, and planets aligning because she made the looooong trip up north and made a pit stop with the Thomas crew. After all these years we finally got our children together.... all in one place......monumental. Destination of choice for young jedis and padowans...the Star Wars exhibit at the science center.

1 die hard fan and 1 land speeder.


Little Jeffrey  learning some inside scoop....while sporting delicious cheeks...


Who wouldn't want their picture taken with Darth Vader??


Young Jedi Kate listening...learning...feeling the ways of the force...while keeping an eye on General Greivious


"This is one of the best days EVER!"-Cole


Ever aware of when to insert appropriate movie lines..... "HE'S SO FLUFFFAAAAAAY!"-Brody after watching Despicable Me one too many times.

Fabulous afternoon in the city with the Kerns.
                                            Good times!

2 comments:

libbie said...

I just LOVE that you two kindred spirits got to spend some time together. Especially with all those cute kids!

Emily Kern said...

I am so sad that I am just now seeing this!! I love it to pieces...almost as much as I love you!!! Thank you so much for being such a sport and having our whole huge crew! You are thee bestest!