Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And....we're back....

It's been quite a week but we are back from our happiest of trips to the "Happiest Place on Earth." The children have been disinfected, 11 loads of stinky laundry are almost complete and the fridge is on the verge of being replenished. Back to reality. Due pardon me if I share a few photos from our week at D-land, thee place to spend your 34th day of birth if you ask me. This will have to do for today, I must get back to the reality of this morning... pronto.

4 comments:

CJensen said...

So Disney-fantastic! Glad you had a wonderful time- hope your birthday joy will last all year through! The kids and mom all look so happy! Welcome home!

Amy said...

I can't wait to hear about Kate's first trip to Disneyland!

kir said...

Love the pics, missy, and I'm wondering if you would know where I could get a nice, piping hot bowl of tomato soup that I could serve to one of my children while riding in a rented moving vehicle??
-xo-Kir

jessica said...

I feel your pain sista! We have been home three days and I am still doing laundry and trying to get a hold of my life!

I hope your trip was as delightful as mine...