Monday, March 15, 2010

Random sunshine



It's 65 degrees and the sun is brilliantly shining. I adore days like this, not too hot, not a fan of being hot... with just enough breeze to keep it shall I say....coolish. Love it! I came outside to check on my 3 year who loves the dirt and mud that is my side and back yard. Someday we'll have a yard once again, someday. Then it hit me......he stunk.....again. That's stinky Mcstinky pants #2 just today with this kid -and the day isn't over. Are you kidding me? I didn't feel like wiping a 3 year old's gigantic bum once again so I took his picture instead. Might as well be filthy and atrociously stinky if you're gonna get a bath. It's hard being 3.

I also took a picture of Batman's newest mobile.






2 nights ago at the dinner table Jack (in all sincerity) smelled the bite of pork chop with ranch gravy on his fork and looked at me and said, and I quote: "P-U, this smells just like Kate's poop diaper." Now normally if I was to hear some smartalicky punk kid say something like that I would be horrified, but for some reason I just looked at Kyle in awe and silently laughed. Amazing. Jack went on to taste it and in all seriousness said, "It sure doesn't taste like it but for a second there, wooh!" Another shining example of the fantastic dinner conversations we have around here. And yes, the recipe can be yours upon request.

Kate the little lady can do no wrong. She is perfect in every way.


I looked in Cole's mouth to check on his teeny tiny teeth-just curious. The bottom 2 front teeth were totally loose. How did I not know this? How did he not know this? Aren't 5 year olds into losing teeth? He even had a tooth coming in behind one of his baby teeth. When did all of this craziness happen? The kid is going to be 6 next month.....6! He's banking on $10 buck for 2 teeth. Maybe I should have him gnaw on some pork chops with ranch gravy.

1 comment:

kir said...

Okay, I think my fave may be the pink shoe/batmobile. I bet it can do all sorts of cool tricks!!
-xoxo-Kir