Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tagged...random 6th photo


Baby Brody
Heaven forbid my pictures be put in some functional and sensible order, noooo, so this is my humble offering...thee "6th file/6th picture." I think he's pretty dreamy with his giant milk dud eyes and soft cheeks. Brody is such a hilarious big 2 year old now that it's totally bizarre to see him as a wee babe, all snuggly and not moving. Currently this wee babe no longer is feasting on his PB&J sandwich (with the crusts pre cut) only eating till the imaginary crust. That's right, he still leaves an outer rim of perfectly good sandwich everytime...grrrr. I'm still debating if I'm ready for the 45 minute ordeal lovingly known as, "getting Brody to nap." I'll let him nibble his crustless sandwich a bit longer. He's such a perfect #3 and fit for our family. LOVE HIM!
Baby sister update: Just in case anyone was wondering on the status of this baby # 4...all is well for now. I went to the dr. yesterday and my blood pressure is totally fine and girly is sounding good and moving a lot. I go in next Thursday for an ecocardiogram on baby's heart and then another anatomy recheck ultrasound. So for the basic concern: my placenta isn't functioing normally and she believes will eventually not work well enough to support a thriving baby. Hopefully it will hang in there to get her big enough to be born with few complications.From here on out (till 30 weeks if I make it that far) I will have the pleasure of weekly appts. The 30 minute commute to her office/hospital I'm not looking forward to but that's what I'll do. I love my dr. and we both are very adamant about proceeding each week with optimistic concern and caution, I do what she tells me. I'll have weekly ultra sounds and non stress tests to make sure she is growing normally and my fluid levels remain normal (is that too much information?) Anyway, once 30 weeks rolls around and I pray it does, I'll go in 2x a week till she's here. My original due date was late July but we know that's not highly likely. I think sometime in June would be most wonderful...the later the better!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Milk Dud eyes!? My kids have 'em too. I don't have them, so they are particularly fun to gaze into. I think June sounds like a lovely month to have a baby! I'll pray for a little girl to come your way THEN. :) No such thing as too much info on a blog!

Emily Kern said...

He is such a handsome little guy! I am so happy to have the update! Sounds good for now, keep the info coming!

jessica said...

Darling baby boy!

And I am so glad you gave an update on baby girl. I have been anxious to hear how things were going. Hang in there and I'll be sending healthy placenta vibes your way!

Stephanie said...

I've been thinking of you! Your little guy is so very handsome. I'll be praying for a healthy late June-ish baby.
love from CO