Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk-or-treat and pumpkin SWEETS

Oh how we love the annual Trunk-or-treat. Captain Jack, Magic Man, and happy pants were rip roaring and ready to go.




Happy Pants + suckerS= LOVE
Cute cousins consuming massive amounts of sugar and goo as their proud parents look on.





I hosted an "Everything Pumpkin" cooking class today. Everyone brought their favorite pumpkin treat and left with a headache and a tums for the ride home. Fall get togethers are fun, especially when pumpkin is involved. Next month, soup! Any de-lish soup recipes you feel like sharing?

3 comments:

Amy said...

A pumpkin recipe party!? What a fun idea! I wanted to lick the screen, everything looked so good. Particularly that sheet cake with the cream cheese frosting (salivate, salivate). I'll send you a few of my favorite soups to try. Unfortunately, my favorite favorite calls for summer squashes and zucchinis, but they're a little out of season.

Janeen said...

Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess! A big thanks for the reminder call, Emm and I had a great time!

kir said...

One word: YUH-UM!!
-xoxo-Kir