Sunday, September 21, 2008

WeekEND review

First things first...made this delicious creation full of yumminess and creamy calories with my own two hands this week. I went to a pie making class with my fun friend and learned all the secrets to a stellar performance in the pie making category. So good! This would be a banana/coconut cream combo. I've never attempted cream pies before and it's not that difficult. Oh yes, pumpkin cream is coming up next.


Cole had a great week. He's a huge hit at preschool, loves it! His highlight this week was getting to use a "fun glass" for "bweckfast." I aim to please. Love this easy going kid.


I just love walking in on this scenario. All persons involved are happy, sharing, using kind words that don't include "poo" and just being cute brothers. Another love-Cole's fabulous orange hat. Picked up that lucky find for a whopping $.19-yea, you heard me...$.19. Jack scored a sweet blue one for $2.35. I love when that happens.


While Kyle worked at the new house, I took the boys to a fundraiser benefit for Carol Decker. I wish I knew how to link you to her blog but I don't. She is an amazing gal with an amazing story. I knew Carol growing up and we went to high school/played volleyball together. She ended up marrying a local like me so our families are still connected all these years later. Small world. It was so fantastic to see the small town community support for her and her family. If you want to see her story go to the KOMO news website. It was a fun bbq and silent auction plus a good life lesson for my boys on how and why we help those around us.

Brody was just my dollhead this week. He's almost 2 and most days I'm fully aware of his TWOness. For some reason this week, his TWOness was well, darling. The "Hi Maaa" with the accompanying flat handed shaky up and down wave just made me smile all week. No screamy fits to remember from the store, just cuteness. I love this kid and am so glad he's my # 3.
All in all, great week. So thankful for my boys, my health, my hubby, my life.

2 comments:

kir said...

I'm thankful for you and I want to know if Cole will let me use the fun glass when I come visit??
-xoxo-Kir

Janeen said...

Kari - when you type the address going to the funkie little arrows up by the font size and stuff. that will alow you to make a link in your post. hope this helpes