Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cause it's Spring!

I know it's March 27th and all but I've been just itchin' for yet another good snow blast....especially cause it's SPRING. So you could imagine my complete and utter delight to wake up to THIS, this grand SPRING morning. I do enjoy a good 2 hour school delay but that 2 hour window of time does require a lot of inside prep so the fellas can go outside. I for one had proudly packed all snow gear away...good bye till next winter, cause...it's SPRING. Anyhoo, being the fantastic mother that I am I found the rubbermaid bins, dispensed all appropriate snow gear and sent the boys on their merry way.

After Jack went to school, the fun really began!

Cole got marshmallow eyes!

I used to love the indoor smores as a kid. I think the fact that I ate the amount of mallows called for IN the recipe BEFORE they made it INTO the bowl....kind of changed my thoughts on the whole matter.
Is that not the biggest bag of chocolate chips you have ever seen? It's bigger than his cute little head. "Mom it's so heavy foe me!!"

















4 comments:

Cassie Jensen said...

That is so funny! I decided to do my own blog after I couldn't figure out how to invite anyone to my family's. And I have our "snow day" picture on, too. I love it! I actually kind of enjoyed seeing the snow for a change. But I'm glad it's gone! Love the big bag!
Cassie

Emily Kern said...

I don't think I've ever had indoor smores. You'll have to post the recipe, or is it something like trail mix, just mixing stuff together? I love your snow pictures! We didn't even buy new coats this year. How sad.

Amy said...

Indoor s'mores!? I've never thought of doing them w/ Golden Grahams! Do you put them in the microwave and everything? You are much more snow-fun-loving than I am. I'm so finished with snow and all the "stuff" that goes with it! COME ON, SPRING!

kir said...

Kari
this is Kendell and my friend chelby we were just looking at your website. And we think that it is so cute!!!!!! chelby and I want a website now!! you rock!!


love
Chelby and Kendell