Monday, February 15, 2010

I love......


I had such a lovely Valentines day. It was chalk full of things I had mentioned in passing: Help around the kitchen ie: YOU come up with something for dinner-gorgeous hot pink roses which I DIDN't even ask for ("I know you're not a rose fan but these were really pretty and I knew you wouldn't want red")
-Ah, very good Kyle san, breakfast in bed consisting of homemade waffles, eggs, and turkey sausage with a glass 'o milk and a very thoughtful card. Just nice stuff all for me. I loved it. It got me thinking of other nice things I love:

-These 3 yahoos


These chubby fingers

This face
A few more to add to my list:
dark chocolate
Jr. mints
cheese
chips and salsa
DO YOU SEE A PATTERN HERE??
peanut butter
good books
cold sheets
cilantro
avocados
vacuuming
sunshine
my microwave
chapstick
red shoes
Disneyland
obedient children
a good hair color
Cole's smile
mowing the lawn
bananas
Kyle
the American flag
my sister
my mom
Pixar movies
Wednesday night tv
crab legs and butter with lemon
swimming in a pool -not ocean
perfect fitting outfit
earrings
cold cottage cheese and pears
Brody's milk dud eyes
cooking in general
teaching a lesson
Fox news
antique stores
chubby baby legs
polka dots and stripes
peaches
tulips
happy kids
hot chocolate
talk radio
Kate's hair bows
singing
ponytails and crazy up dos
wearing sandals
trying new recipes
visiting my sister
the color red
receiving good mail
smiling at grumpy strangers
going to Hawaii
playing Doodle Dice with my kids
Pina Coladas
Christmas lights hung straight
king size bed
going to dinner with friends
my in-laws
brushing my teeth
a good bag
bread
being able to soothe Kate
going to college
playing sports:volleyball/tennis
running on my treadmill
kissing Kate's chubby neck
going to church
when Brody hugs me every morning
a clean car
my KitchenAid-it has never failed me
road trips
a good cake stand
my new house
laughing with Kyle
winking at Jack
being a mom
I could go on and on....but that's for another day......

3 comments:

Emily Kern said...

I LOVE your list!!! So many of those things are also things that I love!!! I have a new little cottage cheese treat for you to try and possibly add to your list of loves....cottage cheese, some vanilla yogurt, and a few chopped pecans. Tastes like cheesecake. Yum. Let me know what you think. You also forgot to put Modern Family on the list. And I love you for recommending it to me!!! Have a great, great day!

kir said...

Love my sista...
-xoxo-Kir

CJensen said...

LOVE that you LOVE all this stuff! It's what makes you you and that's what I love about you my friend!