Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quick Christmas recap

For posterity sake:



Loved the note thoughtfully left by Jack!

Favorite gift by far -the infamous Wii. I bought it last spring and busted it out for Christmas. Kyle + Lego Indiana Jones = TRUE LOVE. And I thought they adored their dad before Wii life.



Brody and Thomas the Tank engine go hand in hand. He assumed this position for most of the morning. It was glorious.


Kyle bought me a beautiful new roof for our new house, and he received lovely new windows from yours truly! Talk about tricky wrapping!

We headed to the grandparents for food, presents, food, napping, rock concerts with plungers,and some tasty food.
Christmas was low key this year and I loved it. Actual snow fell on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, the way it should be.

2 comments:

Emily Kern said...

I love your thoughtful gifts...very useful and oh, so practical! We also got a wii, it sat wrapped for MONTHS in my closet, but I didn't want to chance not getting one again this year. So lego Indiana is a good one? I'll have to check it out!

The Texas Links said...

Hey--it's your cousin Byron's wife, Tammy. Glad to see your blog on your sisters-hope you don't mind....
I love a low key Christmas. Christmas morning, family, and food. That's how it should be. I would say snow..but..I live in Texas. I have never in my 38 seen snow on Christmas Day. Sad, huh?