Thursday, August 21, 2008

#3

This is my baby. He's not really a baby any more but he is my youngest child, so therefore, my baby. He's what I like to call a spit fire-a maniac-a feisty and opinionated soul. I always thought that #3 would be easy going and happy to go with the flow. Oh how silly that sounds. I struggle at different times during the day to understand and keep him happy and content. I'm a laid back and positive person and so being uptight because of my child is hard for me. I'm working on it. This week for some reason a light bulb has gone off for both of us. He has figured out how to say a few more words to express himself with out whining or screaming. How frustrating that must be for a little guy. He now leads me around by his tiny fingers to actually "get" what he needs. So clever. He's confident already in who he is, I like that. I need to just breathe before I react. Oh, and I have discovered that smothering him with kisses before I go crazy takes the edge off.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kir said...

Love that little Brod-Brod and his tiny leading fingers and his fantastic toes (great photo)...
-xoxo-Kir