Friday, May 23, 2008

Cole's quick quotes

Actual dinner conversation a few nights back. These 3 quotes were shared in about 47 seconds time.

"Do you know we can walk undewwatew?" -"wow, walking underwater could be a bit tricky....eat your chili."

"When I eat this chili my mouth is on
FIYO!" - "take a drink of milk."

(no kidding-5 seconds later with a smile on his face) "What if you wew shaking yo booty out of yo caw doe, wouldn't that be hilawious!"

*I guess he gets all his random quick thinking skills from yours truly, I can relate:)




4 comments:

Cassie Jensen said...

OMG kari its payton and i waned to tall you i LOVe your blog and that im ob-sesed with these two new songs! You HAVE to check them out ASAP!!!! Everything by micheal buble and i wish i was a baller by skee low!!!!

LOVE PAYTON =)

Emily Kern said...

I love sppech impediments! We have a few of our own here, I sometimes try to imagine how I would write them out. I need your brain.

Tfamily said...

You know how Blain and Coty think the things your kids say are so funny...
I added Cole's comments to his last letter figuring he would need a laugh. Thanks for the chuckle.

Amy said...

phonetic spelling is the BEST! I can totally hear him. That's too cute. I especially love the last one. Many laughs coming from ME! "hilawious"