Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Christmas post of 2010


I am fully aware that reading about other people's holiday adventures can be a big fat trip to Boringville.  However, this was my beautiful Boringville that will someday be transferred into book form. Therefore ...it must be properly documented for my reading pleasure.


THEE Christmas shot for the season. Blast that dang finger!

We had a huge windstorm right before Christmas that left us in the dark and cold. Another reason to appreciate a good lightsaber.
We threw caution to the wind and had grandpa and grandma plus the Mark Thomas' over for a little holiday game playing and eating fest. The two really do go hand in hand quite perfectly. Just fun family times with some good laughs!

I discovered my deep love for eggnog cupcakes.

And hot cocoa at the ready....


Sweaty chasing  cousins....


Quirkle...our new favorite game.

By far Jack's favorite moment of the season...scoring a real Red Rider BB gun from grandpa and grandma. He was bummed that his lame-O parents made him read the entire owner's manual out loud before a single shot was fired.  Imagine that!


The little lady with her first real doll baby AND polka dotty puppy purse....are you kidding me?!  I could seriously watch her push this baby around with her puppy purse slung on her arm for hours. -And come on now.......look at her tongue!

My favorite gift...a new stock pot in a totally fun color.... Kyle chose wisely! You know everything does taste better when it's prepared in a lovely colored pot... just my theory.

Oh and my cutting board...beautiful bamboo....my checklist was complete.

Kate won the "freshest face" straight out of bed award.

Cole won the "happiest kid to play dress up Santa Clause with his reindeer brothers" award.




The stockings were hung! Kate's is my personal favorite.

Jack finally read his owner's manual and passed his oral examine. It's tough to be a Thomas kid sometimes.

Overall......a big red puffy coated THUMBS UP to this 2010 holiday season!


2 comments:

Molly said...

Love the photos. Love the stockings. Love the smiles. Love the tree. Love EVERYTHING!

kir said...

Love it all!! I am so slow to actually get on the computer... but what a delightful and fun crew!! xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooooooooOxxXoOOOOOOOoxoxXoXxoOXooOoOoooOoOxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxxxXXXoXOx

Love Nachoooooo!(: