Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life... as of Late


I left these little morsels of goodness in the oven for 2 days. I simply forgot. It's all about priorities lately and I've been trying my best to stay organized, supportive, attentive to everyone's needs and helpful as can be. I'm exhausted frankly... happy, but exhausted.

In the meantime, life does go on and June is here. YaHOO, I'm a big fan of June. Good things happen in June. Fantastic people I adore were born in June. We usually have great weather in June. Hopefully June 2009 won't disappoint.

Life as of late...May highlights:

Made a quick $35 or so on knicky knacky odd ball stuff at a dear friend's garage sale. Brody and Cole were great sports at my side the whole morning/afternoon. I do enjoy a good garage sale every 4 years or so.



This guy made his folks proud by graduating preschool (with honors mind you). He's looking forward to moving on to bigger and better things next year. Things like recess and bus rides and checking out every Junie B. Jones book in the library.



The big fellas took a drive on the 'ole mower with grandpa this weekend. Emphasis on the word "drive." My father in law is a one of a kind grandpa. He really gets my boys and loves them. I appreciate his example and so enjoy watching them spend time together. What a fun guy. Sidenote-anyone else love Jack's face?



This....my friends, is SHEET ROCK! The process has begun and things are moving. It's been so nice to have great weather so Kyle (with his handy helpers) could get the outside painted while something is actually going on inside as well. A few more hours of trim work to go and I'm off to find outside lights!!!




Our beautiful appliance boxes. I can't imagine the love I'll feel for the actual appliances when they're finally opened.
So the house is moving along. Hopefully at a faster pace...as of late. In the meantime my house went on the market this weekend. It's been looked at by the same people 2x and it's being shown tomorrow again. Fingers crossed for a quick sale and decent offer. I'm already tired of wiping down sinks and keeping windows and mirrors clean, and its only been 2 day. Oh let this process go quickly.
Baby Kate is just kickin it....literally. 32 weeks and counting. I'm telling you, good things happen in June!



















5 comments:

Cassie Jensen said...

Love the sheet rock. Love Jack's face (and all the Thomas boys!). Love new appliances still in boxes. And LOVE that the garage sale is over! You made another $33 on Saturday- I'll call you!

jessica said...

I love June too! It totally cracks me up that you forgot about the potatoes....those are potatoes right?

kir said...

OK-your foiled potatoes remind me that I did leave some grilled mushrooms and peppers out on the top rack of the BBQ--oops...
The new spot is looking so great and my fingers are crossed for a quick trasaction with your current casa!!
-xoxo-Kir

Emily Kern said...

Yay for 32 weeks! That is such great news! Don't fret about the potatoes. I do that all the time. I especially love it when I leave laundry in the wash and have to wash it over and over again. Your house looks beautiful!

Molly said...

Love the update! Your house looks gorgeous and I can hardly wait to see more of it. It was great talking to you the other day! :)