Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's coming

Not that anyone has been waiting on pins and needles for any updates from the Thomas clan.... I'm just throwin' a few subjects of interest out there into blogville that will be covered soon. I don't know exactly when "soon" is, but it will happen. Wow, I don't even know if my last sentence was an actual complete sentence. Anyhoo, what I do know is that it is 11:08 p.m. and that my friends is not the time to start a big fat juicy blog. So until then, nibble on these topics to be discussed at a later date:
-Life in the triage unit (of the birthing center)
-CELERY chewing in a waiting room
-Jack landing the lead role as the "littlest butterfly"
-The selling of my home in 3 short days
-Moving by July 7th
-Prospects of how events will unfold in the next 3-4 weeks
-Cole's new shirt
-Brody's new attitude

Thrilling and more coherent post to come.

5 comments:

jessica said...

Oh I can't wait for more! Thanks for the cliffhanger!

kir said...

So Brod has tightened up his point of view? Do tell...

yennu said...

How can one family pack so much fun into one month? We can't wiat to see how it unfolds !

Shannon said...

Wow I can't belive your house sold in 3 days. What a blessing! Can't wait to you in the new one, it is incredible.

libbie said...

Ohhhh . . . this is gonna be good! I can't wait :)