Wednesday, April 15, 2009

stalling


I have dinner to make and times a tickin. See I don't feel like cooking- thus...I am stalling. I chose to use my stalling time wisely by looking through old pictures of vacations. This little beauty was from last spring when handsome Kyle and I actually went on a vacation....ALONE. It was splendid. Someday....we will do it again. But not this afternoon. Dinner still needs to be made and that job falls on yours truly, every single blessed night of the week. I wish I was there right at this very moment. Instead, Jack is reading over my shoulder, Cole is continuously mumbling/complaining (in his voice that is SO quiet I have to ask him to repeat what he is saying-)about not being able to play the Wii, and Brody is just one tired 2 year old, walking around in a daze, mad and whining that I took away the Lego Indiana Jones' micro size mini hat he and Cole had been arguing over all afternoon.



Doesn't Helen Parr have fantastic hair?

3 comments:

kir said...

You do know I love everything about Bob and Helen Parr...

jessica said...

Right next to my computer I have a picture of Aric and I while we were in Hawaii a year and a half ago. Oh how many times have I looked at that picture and clicked my heels "There's no place like Hawaii, there's no place like Hawaii..."

libbie said...

hmmmm. . . that sounds so familiar! I despise cooking all together, so my kids eat an abundance of salad, because that, you don't have to cook! every once in a while they get lucky and i microwave some veggie corn dogs and they think they are striking gold or something!