Monday, April 20, 2009

Cole quick quote


*After much himming and haa-ing over not liking his dinner ( a big no no with me), I decided the only appropriate response to his ridiculousness was to....document it!
Cole:"Did you willy just take a pictcho?"
Mom:"I sure did."
Cole:"You beddo not blog about this."
And that's how we roll around here.
-And yes, that is pencil on my wall courtesy of one Mr. Brody. I can't WAIT to totally repaint just about every single one in prep for selling our house.....good times ahead!

4 comments:

jessica said...

I love that you are using you blog as a disciplinary tool. I am totally using that threat the next time a tantrum erupts.

kir said...

Don't you just love serious "pictchos" (that Cole-pronounced word actually looks a little like "nachos," which reminds me of the #10 can of Sam's Club queso that my sweet husband added to the cart on Saturday as we let the kiddos get their fill of the samples--I really thought he was kidding, the kids really thought he was awesome, and yes, there is a ginormous CAN of processed cheese in my casa. Canned cheese?? I think canning should be for peaches and pears and plum jam, yes, things that grow in a garden, I've never seen processed cheese in a garden--just in a giant can in my house)...
-xoxo-Kir

libbie said...

i love him . . . and i have never even met him! what a stinkin funny little guy!

Emily Kern said...

I will add this trick to my list of things I can blog about. There would be LOTS of posts then!