Saturday, December 6, 2008

So almost 2 is .........2!!!!

I have this little boy Brody...he is small...and very funny!!
Little Mr. Brody is our favorite number 3 boy. Oh I remember as if it were yesterday, checking into the hospital to wait for your arrival. Dad and I sat and watched "Superman" which seemed to go on for hours, that movie would never end. I of course was starving and feasting on delectable ice chips all afternoon. I was praying you would come before dinner time so I could call in my order before it was too late. Finally the time came and there you were! It was my smoothest and quickest delivery (20 minutes of pushing as compared to 1-2 hours with the other boys). You were so little, so beautiful...a very pretty baby.



Love your dark almond eyes!




What a fun, spunky, smart, handsome, mischievous dollhead you've turned into. You are loved and adored by all who meet you...especially your brothers. We love you sweet Brody Brod. How lucky I am to be your mom!
Happy Birthday to you!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

He is darling, good work on that one.

Stephanie said...

He was a beautiful baby and IS a very handsome two year old. Happy Birthday!