Thursday, August 4, 2011

Little tip # 412.....

Don't leave your cell phone on the toilet seat lid. That in and of itself should be a universal no-no. Looking back I guess I was winning all sorts of universal no no awards because said cell phone was placed on said toilet seat while darling 2 year old was taking a bath. I simply was multitasking....went to change the laundry load.... 47 seconds later....came back and there ya have it.
 I was officially late to the "put your phone in a bowl of rice for 3 days" party so who knows if she'll work tomorrow. It's D day. I'm so not in the market to purchase a NEW phone, see-ins that I'm in the middle of my contract-Fantastic.  I guess I'll enter this century and learn to text. Not cool stupid cell phone.
 On a brighter note....I give you: 2 dollheads with their hands behind their heads!

2 comments:

Amy said...

In your defense, those cell phones are slippery little buggers! Why do they have to be so "sleek" and "trim"? I need to get myself a heavy- duty case. My kids are sure to drop it and break it one if these days. Cute kids, Kari!

kir said...

You could actually add a little cream of chicken, and do some peas and carrots on the side and have a tasty phone and rice dish?? Again, really sorry about the phone. And I love the little smiling KThoms :)