Thursday, August 11, 2011

wants and needs from this week...

My kids really want a bigger pool. I really need to act on that request one of these days.....


Brody needed just a little help before we left for church...I really wanted to laugh but I needed to hold still so I could take a picture before the adjusting session.....


Kate really needed and I really wanted a better naptime performance as of late.

I really  wanted my favorite Emily to stay for weeks on end (instead of  a measly overnighter) and just sit and eat and laugh and  cook and laugh some more....



Now I really need to start cooking dinner. Oh how I want someone else to do that for me ......with a nice little salad with real bleu cheese crumbles for starters....


1 comment:

kir said...

Okay, I do think I both want and need that salad with blue cheese crumbles, and a few craisins perhaps? Maybe we could get Jan on that one...
xoxo-Kir