Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lovin it...

I really do enjoy Valentines Day. It's just fun to talk about loving  people and doing nice things for eachother and talking with a little more kindness and eating things that are sweet and having my kids wear red.
The fellas..2009 with their giant chocolate milk dud eyes and red shirts.


2010....
Ah, just look at my Katey Kate in her hearty heart dress PERFECT for the big day of L-O-V-E. Please note the red shirt on Jack..red vest on Brody for future reference.


2011....
Look at that... we've gotten another year's worth of wear out of the red shirt and red vest. It's so great having 3 boys. And last but certainly not least...I must admit that all my mothering dreams come true each time Kate wears these tights. Focus on the tights, not the scowl. She really is a very happy and delightful  child. I LOVE IT ALL!! 


1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Valentine's Day, friend! Looks like you have all the LOVE you need, eh? Your kids are adorable. With three milk-dud eyed kids myself, I know the chocolatey love that you get to stare into every day! Hey, my husband Josh is considering doing an MBA at Washington University, which would require him to drive to Seattle every weekend for school. Uh....awesome?