Monday, February 21, 2011

It's a toss up...


I can't decide what little mundane event from my week was more awesome.....

#1-Brody insistent upon pouring out his OWN Ranch dressing at dinner. (I've banned Costco sized Greg's Ranch from any future purchases). Plus, there was no yelling in the clean up process. Just an unwanted camera click and lots of under the breath laughing at my four year olds expense. Poor Batman.

OR:

#2- Spilling my entire 24 oz. package of BLUEBERRIES on the floor in the checkout line at Costco this morning. Those babies rolled on FOR-EV-ER!

Good, good times!



2 comments:

jessica said...

Yeah, those are both pretty awesome moments, but I think the blueberry incident is the winner.

Amy said...

Holy Ranch dressing, Batman! Brody's face in that picture is totally awesome! He seems to be saying, "Ewwww, sorry Mom." Oh, the blueberries in the line! "Cleanup at checkout five please...and six, and seven....aaaaaand eight!" That's the best when everyone turns to find the culprit.