Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the goings on....

These are a few of my favorite things......for the last 2 weeks:




A divine Cinco De Mayo party (complete with Cafe Rio pork salad, a homemade pinata, pina coladas and stuffed jalepeno thingys) with our favorite friends the Roberts.........






my crew's new favorite hang-out...
they all gather around including the little lady who just chills by the printer on the floor playing with cords, wires, and dust....







my 3 year old who is at a prime stage of life right now.....HI-LAR-I-OUS. (pictures taken about 20 minutes apart....what?......)




Fabulous in-laws ......who sent tulips (my favorite) ...a LOT...of tulips for Mother's Day. I so enjoy having fresh flowers in my kitchen which doesn't happen very often.....







Mr. Kindergarten himself....I had the choice opportunity to attend a mini "back to school in the spring" with Cole. It's fun having kind, funny, and smart kids. Plus, he FINALLY pulled his OWN tooth the other day. It's been a pathetic...I mean painful process to watch.







Almost perfect pizza crust even though I don't have a pizza stone..........I used to have one but somewhere in the 4 moves in 9 years....it's gone. However, considering this was just a cookie sheet attempt...I'm pretty happy with the results. Finally a good recipe along with the heavenly combination of olive oil, cornmeal, and fresh mozzarella.


Winner winner chicken dinner if I do say so ma-self!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jane's got a loose tooth as well, and the new tooth is coming in behind it. At least 11 times a day I get, "Mom, is my tooth okay in there?" and I have to examine it. Carumba, will it fall out already?

I thought of you when my order from Carters.com came with some new jammies for Eliza. I admired the cute details on the front and then turned them around to reveal BUM RUFFLES on almost all of them! They're making a comeback!

jessica said...

I love that you celebrated cinco de mayo...any reason to throw a party that's what I say!

Oh and I can't wait for the hilarious 3yr old stage!