Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's late...but I have to share


I am so thrilled...I nonchalantly found these pictures at 10:00 pm when I should have already been in bed but I was so surprised to find them that now I guess I'm blogging. How 'bout that for a run-on sentence?! Come on, it's now after 11:00. I'm having technical difficulties with the whole new camera/old computer thing and I didn't know these made it into my files. I guess making a disc at Costco and then loading it onto one's computer really does work!!!!-huh

Back to my story at hand. These are my dear friends Emily and Molly. Molly is the lovely bride in the middle. Emily, the hottie to your left. We all grew up together on the eastern half of the state and for the last 2 DECADES have remained friends, been college roommates, and all around kindred spirits. Molly's big day of eternal bliss finally arrived and we wouldn't have missed it for the world. Might I say that it was such an honor to witness Molly's big day, especially with Emily by my side.



My sweet husband drove the entire crew across our fine state for the big event. We made a weekend of the whole thing complete with swimming at the hotel, playing with cousins, and actually eating AND playing in the germ infested play land at Burger King. All Thomas family members were excellent sports and the weekend was a roaring success. Are you loving Kate's headband or what? It's the polka dots....they get me every time.
To top things off, Emily and I (via facebook ) got some of our favorite people from high school together for a little reconnecting dinner. It's the funnest thing to literally talk for hours with friends you haven't seen in 5-10 years. So much to say. Good times ladies...good times!













4 comments:

kir said...

So glad you shared!! I do love that you have the blonde, the brunette, and the reddish demographics all sewn up in one lovely shot--congrats to beautiful Mrs. Molly!!
And yes, polka dots are the best...

Emily Kern said...

Ahh, I love this post! That was so much fun! I can't wait til we can all get together again!!!

Emily Kern said...

HAHAHAH! I am laughing my head off! LITERALLY!!!! One of those pictures appears to have been cropped?!?!?! YOU KILL ME!!! (And I love it!)

libbie said...

It was so good to see your gorgeous face and that cute little girl of yours!