Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Juners

I adore these two right here...my firstborn and ladylove! They go really well together, she finds him simply hilarious and he loves the positive feedback.  Jack has always been a tremendous help with Kate which I thoroughly appreciate. He's a trooper when it comes to helping with his sister so it's quite perfect that these two pals share a birthday month...June. In honor of my darling bookends I present....the birthdays!

We're all still questioning the pucker....where did it come from? He claims complete ignorance..never happened!


I love this little girl!


The Birthday Boy!
He was pleased with his loot. Comic books, cook books, drawing books, cool fact books, and of course Butter fingers!

Mickey Waffle breakfast it is!


This kid reaaalllly likes Batman..oh, and he's 9..did you get that?






The Birthday Girl!!!

I love this picture...she was so pleased with the entire process! Her poor cake was another story. I had big plans for a giant CUPCAKE cake. (Wilton cake company-stinky design on the pan-grrr).  Needless to say, it did not turn out as I had planned and thus became a giant pink egg with sprinkles!


How is she already 2?


Finally...a barbie doll (ce-EL-LL-LL-LA) has graced our home!


Cole cannot hide his enthusiasm any longer! -Would it be shocking to know that in this home, Cinderella has already lost a leg? Seriously gentlemen...did we have her for 3 weeks?


Oh boy...Strawberry Shortcake!


Nothing more attractive than watching your husband detangle doll hair!

             Happy Birthday my darlings...June is a pretty fantastic 
                               month around here thanks to you!

2 comments:

kir said...

Love the Juner KThoms!! Such a great pair, and I can still Miss Katie Kate calling out for ce-ll-ll--le-la, and the fact that ce-ll-le (you know who I mean)is down one leg already? How could that be? Could that be related at all to one poor, flat-chested 1970's Skipper doll that ended up without a head after, uh, one day? Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe I could let that go...
-xoxo-Kir

Molly Dukeman said...

I love the magic of birthdays! What's up with Cinderella's leg being amputated already?! How is a little girl supposed to play with a one-legged princess?