Monday, November 1, 2010

"It was the bethst Halloween EVER!" -Cole

WHY YOU ASK????
We made spoooooky haunted houses...
We got to wear costumes ALL day at school and actually called it Halloween and not a "fall festival". We even had a "Parade of costumes" and ate enormous amounts of candy and treats and junk and we liked it!!
 Harry Potter and Luigi were sitting next to each other at the parade...

Costumes + recess = childhood heaven

I wore a sweet beard as Obi Won and Harry Potter is actually my brother....

My whole family was invited to TWO of the most fun parties ever.....

Kate wore polka dotty leggings that made my mom very happy....

We ate lots of doughnuts.....

We felt all sorts of gross mystery stuff.....

Brody knocked down the whole slew 'o cans with a tiny pumpkin....

We made each other into mummies.....

I tried bobbing for apples...Brody thought I was being a little ridiculous..just grab one!


 
We even decorated HOMEMADE doughnuts with orange frosting!

"Yea, Halloween thith year wasth pretty much AWETHUM!"

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cole, can I just tell you that I envy your Halloween church party!? Ours consisted of 20 minutes (start to finish) of trunk-or-treating in our dark, lightless church parking lot in the wind, rain and cold. Hoards of people offered to run an activity for the event, but everything was shot down by THE ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR. Our "refreshments" were a dixie cup of warm cocoa. Aside from that, the other thing I say "boo" to is calling a school Halloween party a "Fall Festival". HAH! Love it. You guys are all adorable!

kir said...

Since I completely understand "Cole-ish"--thith did have to be the betht Halloween ever!! Fantastic pics all the way around, I do love the day of parties and completely dig a good costume parade!!
And how about that Mr. Potter with his sweater vest and tousled locks--nice!!
Excellent combo costume on Brode and adore the tutu ensemble on Miss Kate, nicely done!!