Friday, October 8, 2010

In need of assistance...

So hears the deal. I have lots to say and plenty of pictures....(pretty sweet ones if you ask me)....to correspond with my deep thoughts. However, out of  NOwhere, my blog(ger) will not by any means, not even remotely, no question about it.....let me download a picture or "insert image." It says something about a problem with "enabling cookies" and then it just makes the most annoying clicking sound, a modern day morris code if you will. Maybe it's telling me how to solve the problem  via Morris code... hmmm.

 How about that for a detailed description?!   How do I solve this dilemma? I am a remedial computer technician, not my forte.  It is most maddening! Suggestions please and Kyle was no help.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What web browser (?) do you use? Mozilla, Explorer, Safari? Sometimes when you install safety things, it wigs out and doesn't allow you to do things like download pictures. Perhaps try to log onto your blog through a different browser and see if you can now download pics. I hope it helps! I miss your thoughts!

Cassie Jensen said...

You can also go to you internet "tools" menu, click on "internet options" and then go to "security". You can adjust your level to allow cookies. Even choose sites to always allow cookies. I, myself, am in the mood for a good peanut butter cookie. But that is beside the point. Good luck!

kir said...

Sorry sis, I am of no help at all whatsoever...