Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend review and such...

It's hard to type tonight...it smells a little like skunk outside and it's wafting (a word perhaps?) into my nasal passages- inside. Not cool. One of the numerous benefits of country life I suppose. Out of habit it must be said.... P.U.



The fellas have been puttin pencil to paper now for 2 straight weeks. Little man on the left tried to wish his way to school, any school ..but that didn't pan out. -Peace



Mr. First Grade and his lonely little shadow
Cole is in a music program where.....drumroll: he gets to learn the violin at school!!! For his music loving mother it's a dream scenario. Isn't that tiny violin fantastic? I'm sensing some mad violin skills are going to ooze outta this kid?

Mr. Third Grade: Lucky pants Jack is also in the music program, also gets to learn the violin, AND gets to be in thee exact same class as super fun cousin Sidney. Life is good for this kid.





We had a thrilling weekend full of:


Meltdowns over lost remotes. Yes, I the eternal lifesaver of this crew found said remote under the kitchen cabinet next to the oven, on the floor. Of course!



Family Movie Night: I had to take a picture so I could go back later and ask myself....."am I a fuddy duddy?" It kinda looks that way. I mean, what kind of family movie night consists of eating your popcorn and rootbeer at the table? I guess mine.
Movie of choice seen 4 times in 10 days: Diary of a Wimpy Kid.....ZOO WEE MAMA! Funny stuff!




'playin with the powerball cleaning tabs....all 93 of them, every few hours after my mom forgets to put the rubberband back on the door knob for the 37th time!








'Ridin the wonder pony....Kyle was a painting fool this weekend getting all of the fence around our property painted. Chance the wonder pony's shed is almost complete and then mongo barn will come last. The weather was lovely so what's a guy to do but go ride his horse!




And so another week begins!












No comments: