Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Picture of the day...


It rained a lot today. Sometimes it can be a real bummer, kinda puts me in a grumpy-ish mood. Well I came across this little beauty on my SD card and by golly....I am all smiles once again.

Thank you very favorite sister who drove up with her crew this summer to visit yours truly. Thank you for going to the zoo, spying this very- very sleepy miniature boy/man who was literally asleep sitting up....just pooped..... and posing for me! The toe kick was an added bonus!

*other honorable mentions of the day at the zoo.....




















2 comments:

Amy said...

I love how you guys pretend to pose just so you can capture something hilarious going on in the foreground. You Madsens are a HOOT! The toe pop IS a nice touch.

kir said...

Ah, wow!! I guess that really is me in all of my toe-popping glory!! That little guy was totally cute and completely pooped, and the honorable mentions are most definitely honorable. Too bad there's not a shot of one Mr. Brody expressing his thorough displeasure at one Aunt Kirsten who informed him that swirly zoo (expensive) ice cream would not be on our to-get list, despite the "fact" that he had like $300 imaginary dollars in his real pocket and could totally afford anything he wanted. Oh, Brody...
xoxo-Kir