Friday, July 16, 2010

The birthday girl.....

So blogging in the summertime is such a chore for me. Big BIG events have happened around these parts and shame on me for not properly documenting them. For posterity sake I will play catch up so bear with me.....let me begin with 'ma lady turning ONE .......

Hard to believe she arrived ONE year ago and so so so tiny. I never knew I could love pink.....hot/FUN sassy pink so much! Aunt Kirsten hooked the birthday up with a (couture I might add) tutu with matching fancy fun flower for her darling head of curly hair, right in time for the big party!!


Party treats!












The handsome
party attendees...



Party entertainment:
tutu spinning on the table holding Jessie.....






We absolutely
ADORE this girl!


Happy Birthday darling Kate~!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Kate you are adorable! Happy birthday to you. I love the photo of Mommy/daughter the best. It looks like it was a perfectly pink party.

kir said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that little lady, and you know, she really could just come home with Aunt Kirsten...:)