Monday, February 18, 2008

week/end review







This week-end we:

-Played an intense game of "let's go fishing" to keep the mind off being sick.
-Found out that not only are 100 calorie wheat thins packs yummy and good for you, they also make a fantastic head piece.
-I was reminded once again why I love and adore Kyle..and Tulips!
-Attended a fantastic night of "love music" courtesy of the kindergarten and 1st graders at Jack's school. Suckers provided by gramma Jan..good call.
-Ate delicious dinners made with tons of love by their beautiful mother, and enjoyed every bite.

-Played in the SUNSHINE!!!!

-Was a self admitted Grumpy dump most of the weekend. Yea, I know he was sick but Cole is my sweet sweet happy guy so when I asked him if he was going to be a grumpy dump all day and he said ,"yes I am" I just shrugged my shoulders and let him fall asleep in whatever was the most comfortable position for a grumpy dump.

So now that it's mid winter break and Jack is out of school all week, we'll cross our fingers that all children involved will be healthy and happy. We've made our list of "to-dos" this week to keep us busy and Happy, and obedient and Happy! Todays adventure...Costco, check! So tomorrow...well, it looks like Target is a great place to start.
Happy President's Day!

3 comments:

kir said...

Cubby, Ky & I all loved the photo montage, especially the box on the head!! Good luck wit the President's Week activities...
xoxo-Kir

Amy said...

Hooray! I love your blog and am so happy I get to read about what you and your cute kids are up to. Blogging is fun. Let me know if you have any questions. I like that term "grumpy dump". I've got a couple of those at my house this morning. I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Emily Kern said...

Great Pictures! I too loved the wheat thin box. I remember being sick when I was little and my mom had just put a TON of clean laundry on the couch to fold at some convenient time. I thought it looked so comfy so I climbed under all the clothes and fell asleep, only to be woken later by a frantic mother who I am sure thought I was dead on the street somewhere. Poor little guy.