Friday, March 18, 2011

A little 'somethin came in the mail today...

Who doesn't love getting mail? It's pretty much a universal truth. Today our black and boring mail box produced a glowing gem of publication, a dream come true for my Lego loving four year old. Weeks ago I signed him up to receive his very own copy of the Lego  catalog and simply forgot about that little detail. Today....it came!

Original song overheard from the other room:
"I can't believe it, I totally got one-
I really wanted it, and now I have it-
It's my magazine with Diagon Alley it's so cool, I can't believe it!"

We're all about the lyrics around here.

2 comments:

kir said...

Dreams really do come true!! I just want to know if this one spun around 5 times and then did a perfect handstand with his eyes closed--such a talented group, those KThoms...
xoxo-Kir

Molly Dukeman said...

What a fun idea! I hope that you are still thinking of fun little details like getting a catalog in the mail when I'm in need of borrowing one (ideas--not catalogs) a few years down the road for my baby girl. High five to a great mommy!