Friday, December 17, 2010

I love that.....Disneyland edition:


I LOVE THAT.........



Cole had his tongue lodged in his cheek with complete concentration the entire drive....

We could share 1 Matterhorn sundae...6 spoons... and it is paLENTy....

Santa brought on more fear in Kate than any resident of Disneyland...



My cute parents surprised us all and made the trip to Anaheim....

 

Kate's favorite ride hands down was....Tea Cups!.....


I could whip out my camera and these were the poses I got instantly...

Almond Rocha was in rich supply....

My FAVorIte meal at the park was still alive and well...Ratatouille with asparagus and corn cakes...

Mr. Incredible just kept hanging around  the Thomas crew...it was our own personal photo session if you will... 

The castle looked just so fantastic at Christmas time.....night or day.....

We drove to Newport Beach to finally see the temple and oh was it worth it....

I got sincere, happy and excited smiles from my kids....

Kate was a delicate eater...
Jack finally got "the lightsaber"....
The Goff cousins were THEE most fun to Disneyland with......."stupid stroller food" and all!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awe, it just looks so blasted fun! A couple chuckles for cute Kate munchin' on the Mickey pancake and looking adoringly at Mr. Incredible, Paul Goff on his cell phone during the group shot, and Jack's intense face with that lightsaber! One day we shall go to that wonderful place, and I'll be sure to call you for tips.

kir said...

So you know I have not been on the computer forever, and now I find out just what I have missed!! Such festive fun was had--the boys were golden with their fine poses (I have no idea what I was thinking with my stellar look) that they could spring on you at any given moment!! Today I realize that some things in life do come full circle--Cael came home from church where they do the annual primary end-of-the-year talent show and proudly showed us his sticker he got for "sharing" his special talent: ninja posing.
I couldn't be more proud...