Thursday, April 22, 2010

T-minus one day and counting...

This is my darling, hilarious, and most favorite sister. She flew up and fabulously surprised me for my birthday LAST year. That was over one YEAR ago. I was round with child and had shorter hair. It was a complete success and I loved every minute of it. Fast forward to this very day and I still haven't seen my sista since last year!We talk just about daily but still, no live interaction. Big Bummer. Sooooo, I took matters into my own hands and bought ma-self a plane ticket. Ms. Kate will be a fabulous and cooperative traveling companion (positive thinking ahead of time) as we are headed to Utah tomorrow. With about 41 hours to spend together....it's gonna be some good stuff!


In prep for the absence of dear mother.....3 dozen chocolate chocolate chip cookies have been made, all laundry has been done and there's enough cold cereal for each small, medium, large, and extra large boy to have more than one bowl. Might I suggest Fiber One?!

3 comments:

kir said...

One big word--
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.Sahn said...

good kid
hey btw im doing a english project, can you check in my blog if u have time? my english teacher is crazy lol
http://goodmoviesgreatreviews.blogspot.com/

Alison said...

Glad you guys had fun! That is a party I'd like to crash one of these years! Miss you guys!xo